GET IMMEDIATE HELP
(510) 275-3708

Mold Kills – The Brittany Murphy’s Death Story

Black mold is not only harmful for your health, it can also be fatal at times. That was the case for Hollywood actress, Brittany Murphy. Brittany passed away a few years ago, at the incredibly young age of only 32. Her death was originally believed to be drug related, but a further investigation, proved otherwise. Brittany Murphy had in fact been a victim of black mold. The mold had accumulated inside her mansion, and within time, managed to destroy her immune system. It is unknown how long the mold had been accumulating inside her home, but the end result was fatal. Her husband, British screenwriter, Simon Monjack, was also a victim to the deadly consequences of the mold. Monjack had passed away just after Brittany Murphy, with the original cause believed to be heart failure. Both had been victims of the deadly fungus.

Preventing Mold From Building Up

Simon and Brittany probably never even knew about the toxic mold, until it was too late. That’s why it’s so crucial to destroy the deadly fungus at an early stage. Mold is generally the result of water damage, and if left untreated, can prove to be fatal. If you’ve experienced any type of water damage inside your home, you should immediately call a professional water damage restoration company. They have the proper equipment and experience to safely drain all excess water and kill any form of mold early on. The earlier you’re able to spot the mold, the quicker you can destroy it, and prevent it from spreading throughout your house. You should always make sure your bathrooms are kept clean, since mold typically forms there. A professional water damage restoration company will be able to detect traces of mold, and destroy it.

Why Choose Us?

The case of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack was very tragic, but could have easily been prevented. At 911 Restoration, we are fully committed to your health and safety. We’re also on call 24 hours a day, and cover the entire San Francisco area. We have a phenomenal team of specialists that will quickly get to your home, and eliminate any traces of the deadly fungus. All work is done on the spot, and we will provide you with a reasonable quote in advance. If you’ve experienced any type of water damage situation inside your home, give us a call right away! You should never take any chances with your safety and well-being. Get in touch with our friendly customer support team today, and let us ensure that your home is 100% safe!